Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes....

As usual,  life happens when I least expect it.  In this case, it was a good sale at Michael's....lol.  I went in last week to pick up the yarn for the hygge throw project this month.  18 balls of chunky ivory yarn, which turned out NOT to be on sale.    Sad face.....

What was on sale, though,  was Caron Cakes!  Buy 2, get 1 Free is a good deal on those around here.  I bought 3 of them, in the colorway called White Truffle!




 Such a lovely collection of neutrals... so the materials have changed, at least for me, but the project remains the same!  Still using the pattern from Oombawka Design, but using the Caron Cake instead.    (https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/2019/03/cozy-hygge-throw-pattern-hygge-for-the-home.html)

I'm still using the correct hook size, and hoping that this works up more as a lacy spring weight throw instead of a heavy winter throw.  It's going to look amazing this summer in the living room!

On the home repair side of this project, I've got someone giving estimates for repairing the dry wall, and then the priming and painting is all me!  I'm totally ok with that, because I LOVE to paint.  The before and after photos from that project are going to totally blow... your... mind.  Ivory walls with a dove grey accent wall, if it all goes well!  If I can fit the living room and dining room into that space along with the treadmill, we will be doing great!


Comments

Popular Posts